Achieve your wildest weight-loss and fitness goals with us, while having loads of fun under the sun on Koh Samui, one of the most beautiful and diverse islands of Thailand.
This 2-week all-inclusive detox retreat will help you to transform step by step your body, mind, and soul!
During your stay with us, you’ll enjoy and feel the benefits of:
- Yoga for the mind
- Fitness for the body
- Massages for deep healing
- Healthy superfoods for energy
- Juices for vitamins and minerals
- Shakes and treatments for detox
- On-site beauty center for extra sparkles
- Tropical sun for happy vibes
Yin Yoga, Hatha Yoga, General Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Power Yoga, Dynamic Yoga
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Organic, Raw
FREE Gift (if you book with BookRetreats.com)
- Day use of a scooter for free to discover the island and its beautiful waterfalls!
- Exclusive BookRetreats Curated Playlists To Set The Mood For Your Self-Practice
- 3 Day Transformational Online Retreat ($200 Value)
We are a small retreat offering a holistic and personal approach, avoiding ‘quick win’ diets, extreme fasts, and colonics.
We will focus on letting your body do what it does best – cleansing itself naturally with whole food, juices, sun, meditation, and exercise.
Free Cancellation Policy
100% deposit refund for cancellation 1+ days before retreat start date.
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- The ideal location to unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- All ages and all levels are welcome
What Makes This Retreat Special
We pride ourselves on being a cozy resort, offering a personal approach with a package that is truly all-inclusive: all meals, drinks, detox shakes and treatments, classes, accommodation, transfers, and daily massages.
Everyone has different fitness levels, yoga flexibility, and most importantly different goals.
Early morning rise for a cardio session through the beautiful tropical nature of Koh Samui. Get ready for some intensive hiking, swimming, MTB, Muay Thai Boxing… always according to your fitness level.
If it gets too hot, hold your breath when you dip in the refreshing ice-bath after the session. Ice baths are great for muscle recovery and even help with depression!
At 10.30, feel free to join the meditative yoga session of about 75 minutes in the open-air yoga studio. Our yoga styles vary daily between Yin, Ashtanga and Flow.
Afternoons are there for you to enjoy the beach and pool, or receive an additional detox treatment like a facia, ear candling, body scrub.. and much more!
At 5 pm we’ll start the strength and conditioning class. This class is designed to help with muscle growth and toning of the body. Our personal trainers are fully qualified in HIIT, CrossFit, and Body Pump.
Evenings can be spent in the communal area of the “Wild Tribe Superfood Café”: chill in a bean bag, play some board games, grab a book from our little library, and enjoy fast WiFi.
Many guests opt for an optional massage in the evening in the massage parlor next to the resort. It will help to relax your muscles and clear the mind before going to bed.
Sunday is a well-deserved recovery day. There’s the famous Sunday market in our street but why not go around and discover the beautiful island of Samui!
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”, Hippocrates.
Considered to be the most influential figure in the history of medicine and healing, Hippocrates was ahead of his time when, around the year 400 B.C., he advised people to prevent and treat diseases first and foremost by eating a nutrient-dense diet.
Show all photos
- Rosa is our lovely multi-tasking reservations manager and personal trainer at Visit Natural Detox Resort. Rosa has worked all her life in the health and fitness industry. From being a gym manager for Fitness First LCE to the front of house receptionist and freelance fitness consultant in various gyms across the UK. Show More – Source:https://bookretreats.com/